In accordance with the provisions of Article 34 of law 48-87 of the 6th of January 1978, the user has the right to modify the personal data collected concerning him.
To do this, the user shall send to Egetra:
– an email at the address: contact@Egetra.com,
– a letter at the address: 5 rue Marc Seguin 95190 Goussainville (France),
indicating his name or corporate name, his physical and/or electronic address and, if applicable, his reference number as a member or user of the website www.egetra.com.
The modification will be made within a reasonable period following receipt of the user’s request.
A "Cookie" identifies the user, customizes his consultation of the website www.egetra.com and speeds up site page layout through the recording of a small data file on the user’s computer.
The user acknowledges that he has been informed of this practice and authorizes Egetra France to implement it. In all cases Egetra France undertakes never to communicate the content of these "Cookies" to third persons, except in cases of legal requisition. The user may refuse the recording of "Cookies" or configure his browser to be informed beforehand that "Cookies" are accepted. To do this, the user shall adjust his browser settings.
All elements of the website www.egetra.com, particularly texts, presentations, illustrations, photographs, tree structures and formatting are, apart from public documents and additional details, the exclusive intellectual property of EGETRA or its partners.
Any representation, reproduction, inlay, distribution and redistribution of these elements, in part or in whole, is therefore prohibited in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code. Any person committing such acts without being able to prove the express prior permission of the holder of these rights is liable to the penalties for infringement stipulated in Articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
In addition, any representation, reproduction, inlay, distribution and redistribution, in part or in whole, of the database contained in the website www.egetra.com is prohibited under the provisions of law 98-536 of the 1st of July 1998 concerning legal protection of databases. In all cases, any authorised copy of all or part of the content of the site must display the words "Copyright 2014 Egetra, all rights reserved".
The trademarks and logos contained in the website www.egetra.com are registered by Egetra, or possibly by one of its partners.
Any person representing, reproducing, inlaying, distributing and redistributing them is therefore liable to the penalties stipulated in Articles L. 713-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
In all cases, Egetra shall inform the Internet user if necessary of the advertising nature of the contents of the website www.egetra.com.
It is possible to pass on observations and suggestions to the site manager at the email address webmaster@Egetra.com.
– Law 78-87 of the 6th of January 1978, particularly amended by law 2004-801 of the 6th of August 2004 on data protection.
– Law 2004-575 of the 21st of June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
If the user has to supply information, he undertakes:
– to supply information which is genuine, correct and up to date at the time of entry in the service registration form, and in particular not to use false names or addresses, or use names or addresses without being authorised to do so;
– to update the registration data regularly to guarantee that they are genuine, correct and up to date at all times;
– not to make available or distribute information which is illegal or reprehensible (such as defamatory or obscene information) or harmful (such as viruses).
In the event of violation of these provisions, Egetra will be able to suspend or terminate the user’s access to the services, to the exclusive detriment of the user.
The website www.egetra.com is accessible to the user 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless specified otherwise. Egetra may not be held liable for any technical unavailability of the connection, whether due to a case of force majeure, a maintenance operation, an update, a modification of the site, an intervention by the host, an internal or external strike, a network failure, a power cut or incorrect configuration or use of the user’s computer.
Egetra prohibits use of the contact details displayed on the website www.egetra.com for purposes of solicitation or advertising or for any other commercial purpose.
The user expressly acknowledges that he uses the website www.egetra.com at his own risk and solely under his own responsibility.
The website www.egetra.com provides the user with information as an indication, as its stands, with all its imperfections. Furthermore, this information must be taken into consideration at the time when it is placed online and not at the time when the site is consulted.
Under no circumstances may Egetra be held liable for:
– any direct or indirect damages, particularly as regards loss of profits, loss of income, loss of customers or loss of data, which might among other things result from the use of the website www.egetra.com or, on the contrary, from the impossibility of its use;
– any malfunction, unavailability of access, incorrect use, incorrect configuration of the user’s computer or use of a rarely used browser by the user;
– the content of advertisements and other external links or sources accessible to the user from the website www.egetra.com.
The website www.egetra.com may contain advertisements. Egetra may in no case be held liable either for the content of an advertisement or for the consequences of any contractual relationship between the user of the website www.egetra.com and the person distributing the advertisement.
Any Webmaster wishing to establish a link from his website to the website www.egetra.com must obtain express prior permission by a request made to the email address webmaster@Egetra.com. In all cases, any Webmaster creating a hypertext link agrees not to use the “deep linking” technique whereby the pages of the website www.egetra.com are nested inside the pages of the Webmaster’s site.
Any user who is redirected to another Internet page via a hypertext link displayed on the website www.egetra.com acknowledges that Egetra has no control over the content of the sites to which the user is redirected. Consequently, Egetra may in no case be held liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of sites accessible via the hypertext links contained on the website www.egetra.com.
Fordis Books and Pictures (France), Tel.: (+33) 1 48 63 89 40